Saturday, September 20, 2008

A New Journey

Hello! This is my new blog dedicated to living and eating gluten free. We are new on this journey and so I thought it would be nice to have a place to share recipes and tell about how we fair though all of this change. We are new to living gluten free. One of our sons needs to eat gluten free and I felt it would be easier to change everyone instead of singling him out. I don't claim to be an expert, I am just a mom who is blogging about what our experiences are for our family. I like to cook and share recipes and I am learning a lot about all these new flours to use. I have another blog that is all about crafting and cooking traditional style, so if you have the time take a look. It's called Honey Pickles . I hope the ride will be smooth, but I am prepared for a few bumps in the road. Bon Appetit.

No comments: